Miss Jones, Mrs Simpkins, Mrs Shephard and Mrs Groves just want to tell the year 6 children to have a lovely weekend. We know that the thought of SATs is very daunting but they will be over soon. All we ask is that you try your best, which we know you will!
Have a relaxing weekend and lots of rest before Monday.
Here are a few reminders for the week:
- Please remember to be at school every day and on time!
- Make sure you eat breakfast every day!
- Monday 8th – Reading paper
- Tuesday 9th – SPaG paper
- Wednesday 10th – Mathematics paper 1&2
- Thursday 11 – Mathematics paper 3
- Friday 12th – No papers this day!