**Please see COVID-19 page for current restrictions. Until social distancing rules are relaxed, breakfast club and after school provision is running, but the organisation has been amended to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.**
The school offer Breakfast Club for all pupils.
All children must pay in advance or on the day if they wish to attend Breakfast club.
If you wish to pay weekly, the cost will be £7.50 per child for the first child and £5.00 for any additional children.
- Breakfast Club opens every day from 7.45am.Children will have a breakfast of their choice and then join in with activities before being escorted to their classes.
- Choice of cereals and hot food
- The cost for the first child in a family is £1.50 per day, reducing to £1.00 per day for any additional children.
- Please use the Hall Door and not the Main Entrance for entry to Breakfast Club.
There is a range of hot or cold food. A variety of cereals, either beans on toast, spaghetti on toast or alternatively, toast/crumpet and jam/honey/lemon curd. Available drinks are squash, milk or hot chocolate.Following breakfast there is a range of activities for the children to do. They can have support with homework if needed or alternatively, we have a relaxation area before school.
KS2 children leave through an internal door into school for 8.40am. KS1 children are escorted by our staff into class for 8.40am to ensure they are in time for morning register.
NB: If you are interested in your child attending Breakfast Club, consent forms are available in the School Reception.
AFTER SCHOOL PROVISION
- The sessions run daily from Monday to Friday. The time of the sessions are from 3.10pm, when the children finish school, to 5.30pm. These sessions are available term time only.
- The daily cost is £5.00 per child per session please ensure that you book in advance; this includes a snack and a drink for every child.
- There are a limited number of places available for this service and places will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served basis.’
- Booking forms are available at the school office and must be returned with full payment by Thursday evening for the following week.
- Please use the Hall Door and not the Main Entrance for picking your children up from 4.30pm.
Extra Curricular After School Clubs
During each term we run a range of after school clubs that your child might want to attend. They include a range of sports and dance and are often funded by our PTA. You can find out about which clubs are currently running by visiting our Clubs calendar: