Earlier today we had hoped that the school would reopen tomorrow as our water supply seemed to be back to normal. However, this evening Severn Trent are saying that we could have disrupted water supplies for another 24 hours. Due to this, we will not be able to make a decision until the morning. Please listen to local radio stations for updates and check the website again in the morning to check if school is open.
Again we apologise for the inconvenience caused and very much appreciate your support and understanding in this matter.