This week, Mr Demmerling chose two children, who had displayed all the Secrets of Success. Earlier in the week, these children had to read and talk about their learning, when we had a visit from our school advisor.
They were commended for the following reasons:
- They showed a good understanding of the challenging texts they were reading;
- They were able to infer from the text and justify using evidence;
- They had a good understanding of how spelling, punctuation and grammar curriculum expectations in year 6, could be included in their own writing;
- They were regularly editing and improving their work to an exceptionally high standard;
- They had good reasoning and problem solving strategies in mathematics.
We are all really proud of their achievements!